Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring
"Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Self evaluation of whole blood glucose levels outside the clinical laboratory. A digital or battery-operated reflectance meter may be used. It has wide application in controlling unstable insulin-dependent diabetes.
|Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring
- Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring
- Blood Glucose Self Monitoring
- Glucose, Blood, Self-Monitoring
- Monitoring, Home Blood Glucose
- Blood Sugar Self-Monitoring
- Blood Sugar Self Monitoring
- Blood Sugar Self-Monitorings
- Self-Monitoring, Blood Sugar
- Self-Monitorings, Blood Sugar
- Sugar Self-Monitoring, Blood
- Sugar Self-Monitorings, Blood
- Home Blood Glucose Monitoring
- Glucose, Blood, Self Monitoring
- Self-Monitoring, Blood Glucose
- Blood Glucose Self-Monitorings
- Glucose Self-Monitoring, Blood
- Glucose Self-Monitorings, Blood
- Self Monitoring, Blood Glucose
- Self-Monitorings, Blood Glucose
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Blood Glucose Self-Monitoring" was a major or minor topic of these publication.