Medication Systems, Hospital
"Medication Systems, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Overall systems, traditional or automated, to provide medication to patients in hospitals. Elements of the system are: handling the physician's order, transcription of the order by nurse and/or pharmacist, filling the medication order, transfer to the nursing unit, and administration to the patient.
|Medication Systems, Hospital
- Medication Systems, Hospital
- Drug Distribution Systems, Hospital
- Hospital Drug Distribution Systems
- Hospital Medication System
- System, Hospital Medication
- Systems, Hospital Medication
- Systems, Medication Hospital
- Hospital System, Medication
- Hospital Systems, Medication
- Medication Hospital System
- Medication Hospital Systems
- System, Medication Hospital
- Hospital Unit Dose Drug Distribution System
- Hospital Unit Dose Drug Distribution Systems
- Medication System, Hospital
- System Hospital Medication
- Hospital Medication, System
- Hospital Medications, System
- Medication, System Hospital
- Medications, System Hospital
- System Hospital Medications
- Drug Distribution System, Hospital
- Hospital Medication Systems
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Medication Systems, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Medication Systems, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Medication Systems, Hospital" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Medication Systems, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publication.