Elasticity Imaging Techniques
"Elasticity Imaging Techniques" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Non-invasive imaging methods based on the mechanical response of an object to a vibrational or impulsive force. It is used for determining the viscoelastic properties of tissue, and thereby differentiating soft from hard inclusions in tissue such as microcalcifications, and some cancer lesions. Most techniques use ultrasound to create the images - eliciting the response with an ultrasonic radiation force and/or recording displacements of the tissue by Doppler ultrasonography.
|Elasticity Imaging Techniques
- Elasticity Imaging Techniques
- Elasticity Imaging Technique
- Imaging Technique, Elasticity
- Imaging Techniques, Elasticity
- Technique, Elasticity Imaging
- Techniques, Elasticity Imaging
- Tissue Elasticity Imaging
- Elasticity Imaging, Tissue
- Elasticity Imagings, Tissue
- Imaging, Tissue Elasticity
- Imagings, Tissue Elasticity
- Tissue Elasticity Imagings
Magnetic Resonance Elastography
- Magnetic Resonance Elastography
- Elastographies, Magnetic Resonance
- Elastography, Magnetic Resonance
- Magnetic Resonance Elastographies
- Resonance Elastographies, Magnetic
- Resonance Elastography, Magnetic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Elasticity Imaging Techniques".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Elasticity Imaging Techniques".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Elasticity Imaging Techniques" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Elasticity Imaging Techniques" was a major or minor topic of these publication.