"Cerebral Revascularization" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Microsurgical revascularization to improve intracranial circulation. It usually involves joining the extracranial circulation to the intracranial circulation but may include extracranial revascularization (e.g., subclavian-vertebral artery bypass, subclavian-external carotid artery bypass). It is performed by joining two arteries (direct anastomosis or use of graft) or by free autologous transplantation of highly vascularized tissue to the surface of the brain.
- Cerebral Revascularization
- Revascularization, Cerebral
- Cerebral Microsurgical Revascularization
- Cerebral Microsurgical Revascularizations
- Revascularization, Cerebral Microsurgical
- Microsurgical Revascularization, Cerebral
- Brain Revascularization
- Revascularization, Brain
Extracranial-Intracranial Arterial Bypass
- Extracranial-Intracranial Arterial Bypass
- Arterial Bypass, Extracranial-Intracranial
- Arterial Bypasses, Extracranial-Intracranial
- Bypass, Extracranial-Intracranial Arterial
- Bypasses, Extracranial-Intracranial Arterial
- Extracranial Intracranial Arterial Bypass
- Extracranial-Intracranial Arterial Bypasses
- EC-IC Arterial Bypass
- Arterial Bypass, EC-IC
- Arterial Bypasses, EC-IC
- Bypass, EC-IC Arterial
- Bypasses, EC-IC Arterial
- EC IC Arterial Bypass
- EC-IC Arterial Bypasses
- STA-MCA Bypass
- Bypass, STA-MCA
- Bypasses, STA-MCA
- STA MCA Bypass
- STA-MCA Bypasses
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cerebral Revascularization".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cerebral Revascularization".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cerebral Revascularization" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cerebral Revascularization" was a major or minor topic of these publication.