Animals, Genetically Modified
"Animals, Genetically Modified" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
ANIMALS whose GENOME has been altered by GENETIC ENGINEERING, or their offspring.
|Animals, Genetically Modified
- Animals, Genetically Modified
- Animal, Genetically Modified
- Genetically Modified Animal
- Modified Animal, Genetically
- Modified Animals, Genetically
- GMO Animals
- Animal, GMO
- Animals, GMO
- GMO Animal
- Genetically Engineered Animals
- Animal, Genetically Engineered
- Animals, Genetically Engineered
- Engineered Animal, Genetically
- Engineered Animals, Genetically
- Genetically Engineered Animal
- Genetically Modified Animals
Founder Animals, Transgenic
- Founder Animals, Transgenic
- Animal, Transgenic Founder
- Animals, Transgenic Founder
- Founder Animal, Transgenic
- Transgenic Founder Animal
- Transgenic Founder Animals
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Animals, Genetically Modified".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Animals, Genetically Modified".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Animals, Genetically Modified" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Animals, Genetically Modified" was a major or minor topic of these publication.