"Antigens, CD9" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A subtype of tetraspanin proteins that play a role in cell adhesion, cell motility, and tumor metastasis. CD9 antigens take part in the process of platelet activation and aggregation, the formation of paranodal junctions in neuronal tissue, and the fusion of sperm with egg.
- Antigens, CD9
- CD9 Antigens
- CD9 Antigen
- Antigen, CD9
- Tetraspanin 29
- Leukemia-Associated Cell Surface Antigen p24
- Leukemia Associated Cell Surface Antigen p24
- Motility-Related Protein-1
- Motility Related Protein 1
- p24-CD9 Antigen
- p24 CD9 Antigen
- 27 kDa Diphtheria Toxin Receptor-Associated Protein
- 27 kDa Diphtheria Toxin Receptor Associated Protein
- DRAP27 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD9".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Glycoproteins [D12.776.395]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.395.550]
- Antigens, CD9 [D12.776.395.550.018]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Antigens, CD9 [D12.776.543.550.090]
- Tetraspanins [D12.776.543.982]
- Antigens, CD9 [D12.776.543.982.109]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD9 [D23.050.301.264.035.109]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD9 [D184.108.40.206.110]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD9".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD9" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD9" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.