Sinus Floor Augmentation
"Sinus Floor Augmentation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Guided BONE TRANSPLANTATION of the MAXILLARY SINUS surface with a BONE SUBSTITUTE grafting. It increases the bone volume at the site of the DENTAL IMPLANT and helps stabilize it.
|Sinus Floor Augmentation
- Sinus Floor Augmentation
- Augmentation, Sinus Floor
- Augmentations, Sinus Floor
- Floor Augmentation, Sinus
- Floor Augmentations, Sinus
- Sinus Floor Augmentations
- Maxillary Sinus Floor Augmentation
- Sinus Augmentation Therapy
- Augmentation Therapies, Sinus
- Augmentation Therapy, Sinus
- Sinus Augmentation Therapies
- Therapies, Sinus Augmentation
- Therapy, Sinus Augmentation
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Sinus Floor Augmentation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Sinus Floor Augmentation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Sinus Floor Augmentation" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Sinus Floor Augmentation" was a major or minor topic of these publication.