"Receptors, Interleukin-3" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
High affinity receptors for INTERLEUKIN-3. They are found on early HEMATOPOIETIC PROGENITOR CELLS; progenitors of MYELOID CELLS; EOSINOPHILS; and BASOPHILS. Interleukin-3 receptors are formed by the dimerization of the INTERLEUKIN-3 RECEPTOR ALPHA SUBUNIT and the CYTOKINE RECEPTOR COMMON BETA SUBUNIT.
- Receptors, Interleukin-3
- Receptors, Interleukin 3
- IL-3 Receptors
- IL 3 Receptors
- Receptors, IL-3
- Receptors, IL 3
- IL3 Receptors
- Receptors, IL3
- Interleukin-3 Receptor
- Interleukin 3 Receptor
- Receptor, Interleukin-3
- Interleukin-3 Receptors
- Interleukin 3 Receptors
- IL-3 Receptor
- IL 3 Receptor
- Receptor, IL-3
- IL3 Receptor
- Receptor, IL3
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, Interleukin-3".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor [D12.776.543.750.705.852.150]
- Receptors, Interleukin-3 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.150.360]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-3 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.340]
- Receptors, Peptide [D12.776.543.750.750]
- Receptors, Growth Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400]
- Receptors, Colony-Stimulating Factor [D12.776.543.750.750.400.200]
- Receptors, Interleukin-3 [D12.776.543.750.750.400.200.480]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, Interleukin-3".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, Interleukin-3" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, Interleukin-3" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.