"Antilymphocyte Serum" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Serum containing GAMMA-GLOBULINS which are antibodies for lymphocyte ANTIGENS. It is used both as a test for HISTOCOMPATIBILITY and therapeutically in TRANSPLANTATION.
- Antilymphocyte Serum
- Antilymphocyte Serums
- Serum, Antilymphocyte
- Serums, Antilymphocyte
- Antilymphocyte Globulin
- Antilymphocyte Globulins
- Globulin, Antilymphocyte
- Globulins, Antilymphocyte
- Antithymocyte Globulin
- Antithymocyte Globulins
- Globulin, Antithymocyte
- Globulins, Antithymocyte
- Lymphocyte Immune Globulin, Anti-Thymocyte Globulin
- Lymphocyte Immune Globulin, Anti Thymocyte Globulin
- Anti-Thymocyte Globulin
- Anti Thymocyte Globulin
- Anti-Thymocyte Globulins
- Globulin, Anti-Thymocyte
- Globulins, Anti-Thymocyte
- Antilymphoblast Globulins
- Antilymphoblast Globulin
- Globulin, Antilymphoblast
- Globulins, Antilymphoblast
- Antilymphocyte Immunoglobulin
- Antilymphocyte Immunoglobulins
- Immunoglobulin, Antilymphocyte
- Immunoglobulins, Antilymphocyte
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antilymphocyte Serum".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antilymphocyte Serum".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antilymphocyte Serum" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antilymphocyte Serum" was a major or minor topic of these publication.