"Comet Assay" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A genotoxicological technique for measuring DNA damage in an individual cell using single-cell gel electrophoresis. Cell DNA fragments assume a "comet with tail" formation on electrophoresis and are detected with an image analysis system. Alkaline assay conditions facilitate sensitive detection of single-strand damage.
- Comet Assay
- Assay, Comet
- Assays, Comet
- Comet Assays
- Gel Electrophoresis, Single-Cell
- Electrophoreses, Single-Cell Gel
- Electrophoresis, Single-Cell Gel
- Gel Electrophoreses, Single-Cell
- Gel Electrophoresis, Single Cell
- Single-Cell Gel Electrophoreses
- Single-Cell Gel Electrophoresis
- Electrophoresis, Gel, Single-Cell
Alkaline Comet Assay
- Alkaline Comet Assay
- Alkaline Comet Assays
- Assay, Alkaline Comet
- Assays, Alkaline Comet
- Comet Assay, Alkaline
- Comet Assays, Alkaline
- Alkaline Single-Cell Gel Electrophoresis Assay
- Alkaline Single Cell Gel Electrophoresis Assay
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Comet Assay".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Comet Assay".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Comet Assay" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Comet Assay" was a major or minor topic of these publication.