"Gastrointestinal Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Diseases in any segment of the GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT from ESOPHAGUS to RECTUM.
- Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Disease, Gastrointestinal
- Diseases, Gastrointestinal
- Gastrointestinal Disease
Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Disorder, Functional Gastrointestinal
- Disorders, Functional Gastrointestinal
- Functional Gastrointestinal Disorder
- Gastrointestinal Disorder, Functional
- Gastrointestinal Disorders, Functional
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Gastrointestinal Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Gastrointestinal Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Gastrointestinal Diseases" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Gastrointestinal Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.