Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic
"Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A conditioned chiefly characterized by thickening of the skin of the head and distal extremities, deep folds and furrows of the skin of the forehead, cheeks, and scalp, seborrhea, hyperhidrosis, periostosis of the long bones, digital clubbing, and spadelike enlargement of the hands and feet. It is more prevalent in the male, and is usually first evident during adolescence. It is believed to be inherited as an autosomal dominant trait. (From Dorland, 27th ed)
|Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic
- Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathies, Primary
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Primary
- Osteoarthropathies, Primary Hypertrophic
- Primary Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathies
- Primary Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathies, Idiopathic
- Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathy, Idiopathic
- Idiopathic Hypertrophic Osteoarthropathies
- Osteoarthropathies, Idiopathic Hypertrophic
- Osteoarthropathy, Idiopathic Hypertrophic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Osteoarthropathy, Primary Hypertrophic" was a major or minor topic of these publication.