Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect
"Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A form of fluorescent antibody technique commonly used to detect serum antibodies and immune complexes in tissues and microorganisms in specimens from patients with infectious diseases. The technique involves formation of an antigen-antibody complex which is labeled with fluorescein-conjugated anti-immunoglobulin antibody. (From Bennington, Saunders Dictionary & Encyclopedia of Laboratory Medicine and Technology, 1984)
|Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect
- Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Technic
- Immunofluorescence Technique, Indirect
- Immunofluorescence Techniques, Indirect
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Technique
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Techniques
- Immunofluorescence Antibody Test, Indirect
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Assay
- Assay, Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Assays, Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Immunofluorescence Assay, Indirect
- Immunofluorescence Assays, Indirect
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Assays
- Immunofluorescence Technic, Indirect
- Immunofluorescence Technics, Indirect
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Technic
- Indirect Immunofluorescence Technics
- Fluorescent Antibody Technic, Indirect
- Indirect Fluorescent Antibody Technique
- Indirect Immunofluorescence
- Immunofluorescence, Indirect
- Immunofluorescences, Indirect
- Indirect Immunofluorescences
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Fluorescent Antibody Technique, Indirect" was a major or minor topic of these publication.