"Phenylalanine Hydroxylase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme of the oxidoreductase class that catalyzes the formation of L-TYROSINE, dihydrobiopterin, and water from L-PHENYLALANINE, tetrahydrobiopterin, and oxygen. Deficiency of this enzyme may cause PHENYLKETONURIAS and PHENYLKETONURIA, MATERNAL. EC 188.8.131.52.
- Phenylalanine Hydroxylase
- Hydroxylase, Phenylalanine
- Phenylalanine 4-Hydroxylase
- 4-Hydroxylase, Phenylalanine
- Phenylalanine 4 Hydroxylase
- Phenylalanine 4-Monooxygenase
- 4-Monooxygenase, Phenylalanine
- Phenylalanine 4 Monooxygenase
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Phenylalanine Hydroxylase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Phenylalanine Hydroxylase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Phenylalanine Hydroxylase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Phenylalanine Hydroxylase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.