"Materials Testing" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The testing of materials and devices, especially those used for PROSTHESES AND IMPLANTS; SUTURES; TISSUE ADHESIVES; etc., for hardness, strength, durability, safety, efficacy, and biocompatibility.
|Testing, Biocompatible Materials
- Testing, Biocompatible Materials
- Materials Testing, Biocompatible
- Biocompatible Materials Testing
- Biocompatibility Testing
- Testing, Biocompatibility
- Testings, Biocompatibility
- Hemocompatibility Testing
- Hemocompatibility Testings
- Testing, Hemocompatibility
- Testings, Hemocompatibility
- Testing, Hemocompatible Materials
- Hemocompatible Materials Testing
- Materials Testing, Hemocompatible
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Materials Testing".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Materials Testing".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Materials Testing" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Materials Testing" was a major or minor topic of these publication.