"2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Nucleoside-2',3'-cyclic phosphate nucleotidohydrolase. Enzymes that catalyze the hydrolysis of the 2'- or 3'- phosphate bonds of 2',3'-cyclic nucleotides. Also hydrolyzes nucleoside monophosphates. Includes EC 184.108.40.206 and EC 220.127.116.11. EC 3.1.4.-.
- 2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases
- Phosphodiesterases, 2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide
- 2',3'-Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases
- 2',3' Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases
- Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases, 2',3'-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterases, 2',3'-Cyclic Nucleotide
- 2,3-Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases
- 2,3 Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases
- Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases, 2,3-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterases, 2,3-Cyclic Nucleotide
- 2',3'-Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- 2',3' Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase, 2',3'-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 2',3'-Cyclic Nucleotide
- 2,3-Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- 2,3 Cyclic Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase
- Nucleotide Phosphodiesterase, 2,3-Cyclic
- Phosphodiesterase, 2,3-Cyclic Nucleotide
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "2',3'-Cyclic-Nucleotide Phosphodiesterases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.