"Embryo, Nonmammalian" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The developmental entity of a fertilized egg (ZYGOTE) in animal species other than MAMMALS. For chickens, use CHICK EMBRYO.
- Embryo, Nonmammalian
- Nonmammalian Embryo
- Embryos, Nonmammalian
- Nonmammalian Embryos
- Embryo, Non-Mammalian
- Embryo, Non Mammalian
- Embryos, Non-Mammalian
- Non-Mammalian Embryo
- Non-Mammalian Embryos
Embryonic Structures, Nonmammalian
- Embryonic Structures, Nonmammalian
- Embryonic Structure, Nonmammalian
- Nonmammalian Embryonic Structure
- Structure, Nonmammalian Embryonic
- Structures, Nonmammalian Embryonic
- Nonmammalian Embryo Structures
- Embryo Structure, Nonmammalian
- Embryo Structures, Nonmammalian
- Nonmammalian Embryo Structure
- Structure, Nonmammalian Embryo
- Structures, Nonmammalian Embryo
- Nonmammalian Embryonic Structures
- Embryonic Structures, Non-Mammalian
- Embryonic Structure, Non-Mammalian
- Embryonic Structures, Non Mammalian
- Non-Mammalian Embryonic Structure
- Non-Mammalian Embryonic Structures
- Structure, Non-Mammalian Embryonic
- Structures, Non-Mammalian Embryonic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Embryo, Nonmammalian".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Embryo, Nonmammalian".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Embryo, Nonmammalian" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Embryo, Nonmammalian" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.