"Wnt2 Protein" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A proto-oncogene protein and member of the Wnt family of proteins. It is frequently up-regulated in human GASTRIC CANCER and is a tumor marker (TUMOR MARKERS, BIOLOGICAL) of gastric and COLORECTAL CANCER.
- Wnt2 Protein
- Wnt-2 Proto-oncogene Protein
- Proto-oncogene Protein, Wnt-2
- Wnt 2 Proto oncogene Protein
- Wnt-2 Protein
- Wnt 2 Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein Int-1 Related Protein
- Proto Oncogene Protein Int 1 Related Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein Wnt-2
- Proto Oncogene Protein Wnt 2
- Wnt-2, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Wnt2 Protein".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Wnt2 Protein".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Wnt2 Protein" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Wnt2 Protein" was a major or minor topic of these publication.