Lysosomal Storage Diseases
"Lysosomal Storage Diseases" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Inborn errors of metabolism characterized by defects in specific lysosomal hydrolases and resulting in intracellular accumulation of unmetabolized substrates.
|Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Lysosomal Storage Diseases
- Disease, Lysosomal Storage
- Diseases, Lysosomal Storage
- Lysosomal Storage Disease
- Lysosomal Enzyme Disorders
- Disorder, Lysosomal Enzyme
- Disorders, Lysosomal Enzyme
- Enzyme Disorder, Lysosomal
- Enzyme Disorders, Lysosomal
- Lysosomal Enzyme Disorder
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Lysosomal Storage Diseases".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Lysosomal Storage Diseases".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Lysosomal Storage Diseases" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Lysosomal Storage Diseases" was a major or minor topic of these publication.