"Farnesyltranstransferase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the synthesis of geranylgeranyl diphosphate from trans, trans-farnesyl diphosphate and isopentenyl diphosphate.
- Geranylgeranyl Pyrophosphatase
- Pyrophosphatase, Geranylgeranyl
- GGDP Synthase
- Synthase, GGDP
- GGPP Synthase
- Synthase, GGPP
- Farnesyl Diphosphate-Geranylgeranyl Diphosphate Synthase
- Farnesyl Diphosphate Geranylgeranyl Diphosphate Synthase
- Geranylgeranyl-Diphosphate Synthase
- Geranylgeranyl Diphosphate Synthase
- Synthase, Geranylgeranyl-Diphosphate
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Farnesyltranstransferase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Farnesyltranstransferase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Farnesyltranstransferase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Farnesyltranstransferase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.