"Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
One of the enzymes active in the gamma-glutamyl cycle. It catalyzes the synthesis of gamma-glutamylcysteine from glutamate and cysteine in the presence of ATP with the formation of ADP and orthophosphate. EC 220.127.116.11.
- Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase
- Glutamate Cysteine Ligase
- Ligase, Glutamate-Cysteine
- gamma-Glutamyl-Cysteine Synthetase
- Synthetase, gamma-Glutamyl-Cysteine
- gamma Glutamyl Cysteine Synthetase
- Glutamylcysteine Synthetase
- Synthetase, Glutamylcysteine
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Glutamate-Cysteine Ligase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.