"Cone Opsins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Photosensitive proteins expressed in the CONE PHOTORECEPTOR CELLS. They are the protein components of cone photopigments. Cone opsins are classified by their peak absorption wavelengths.
- Cone Opsins
- Opsins, Cone
- Cone Opsin
- Opsin, Cone
Green-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Green-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Cone Opsins, Green-Sensitive
- Green Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Opsins, Green-Sensitive Cone
- Middle Wavelength-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Middle Wavelength Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Cone Opsins, Middle Wavelength-Sensitive
- Cone Opsins, Middle Wavelength Sensitive
Red-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Red-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Cone Opsins, Red-Sensitive
- Opsins, Red-Sensitive Cone
- Red Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Long Wavelength-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Long Wavelength Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Cone Opsins, Long Wavelength-Sensitive
- Cone Opsins, Long Wavelength Sensitive
Blue-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Blue-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Blue Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Cone Opsins, Blue-Sensitive
- Opsins, Blue-Sensitive Cone
- Short Wavelength-Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Short Wavelength Sensitive Cone Opsins
- Cone Opsins, Short Wavelength-Sensitive
- Cone Opsins, Short Wavelength Sensitive
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cone Opsins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cone Opsins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cone Opsins" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cone Opsins" was a major or minor topic of these publication.