"Physician-Patient Relations" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The interactions between physician and patient.
- Physician-Patient Relations
- Physician-Patient Relation
- Relation, Physician-Patient
- Relations, Physician-Patient
- Physician Patient Relationship
- Physician Patient Relationships
- Relationship, Physician Patient
- Relationships, Physician Patient
- Physician Patient Relations
- Physician Patient Relation
- Relation, Physician Patient
- Relations, Physician Patient
- Doctor Patient Relations
- Doctor Patient Relation
- Relation, Doctor Patient
- Relations, Doctor Patient
- Doctor-Patient Relations
- Doctor-Patient Relation
- Relation, Doctor-Patient
- Relations, Doctor-Patient
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Physician-Patient Relations".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Physician-Patient Relations".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Physician-Patient Relations" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Physician-Patient Relations" was a major or minor topic of these publication.