Microbial Sensitivity Tests
"Microbial Sensitivity Tests" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Any tests that demonstrate the relative efficacy of different chemotherapeutic agents against specific microorganisms (i.e., bacteria, fungi, viruses).
|Microbial Sensitivity Tests
- Microbial Sensitivity Tests
- Microbial Sensitivity Test
- Sensitivity Test, Microbial
- Sensitivity Tests, Microbial
- Test, Microbial Sensitivity
- Tests, Microbial Sensitivity
- Drug Sensitivity Assay, Microbial
Minimum Inhibitory Concentration
- Minimum Inhibitory Concentration
- Concentration, Minimum Inhibitory
- Concentrations, Minimum Inhibitory
- Inhibitory Concentration, Minimum
- Inhibitory Concentrations, Minimum
- Minimum Inhibitory Concentrations
Bacterial Sensitivity Tests
- Bacterial Sensitivity Tests
- Tests, Bacterial Sensitivity
- Sensitivity Tests, Bacterial
- Test, Bacterial Sensitivity
- Bacterial Sensitivity Test
- Sensitivity Test, Bacterial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Microbial Sensitivity Tests".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Microbial Sensitivity Tests".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Microbial Sensitivity Tests" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Microbial Sensitivity Tests" was a major or minor topic of these publication.