"Receptors, AMPA" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A class of ionotropic glutamate receptors characterized by their affinity for the agonist AMPA (alpha-amino-3-hydroxy-5-methyl-4-isoxazolepropionic acid).
- Receptors, AMPA
- Quisqualate Receptors
- Receptors, Quisqualate
- Quisqualate Receptor
- Receptor, Quisqualate
- AMPA Receptor
- Receptor, AMPA
- AMPA Receptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Receptors, AMPA".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Carrier Proteins [D12.776.157]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.157.530]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.157.530.400]
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channels [D12.776.157.530.400.400]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.157.530.400.400.500]
- Receptors, AMPA [D12.776.157.530.400.400.500.100]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Membrane Glycoproteins [D12.776.543.550]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.543.550.425]
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channels [D12.776.543.550.425.500]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.543.550.425.500.200]
- Receptors, AMPA [D12.776.543.550.425.500.200.100]
- Membrane Transport Proteins [D12.776.543.585]
- Ion Channels [D12.776.543.585.400]
- Ligand-Gated Ion Channels [D12.776.543.585.400.500]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.543.585.400.500.200]
- Receptors, AMPA [D12.776.543.585.400.500.200.100]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Neurotransmitter [D12.776.543.750.720]
- Receptors, Amino Acid [D12.776.543.750.720.200]
- Receptors, Glutamate [D12.776.543.750.720.200.450]
- Receptors, Ionotropic Glutamate [D12.776.543.750.720.200.450.400]
- Receptors, AMPA [D12.776.543.750.720.200.450.400.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Receptors, AMPA".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Receptors, AMPA" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Receptors, AMPA" was a major or minor topic of these publication.