"Hypersensitivity, Delayed" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An increased reactivity to specific antigens mediated not by antibodies but by cells.
- Hypersensitivity, Delayed
- Hypersensitivity, Type IV
- Hypersensitivities, Type IV
- Type IV Hypersensitivities
- Delayed Hypersensitivity
- Delayed Hypersensitivities
- Hypersensitivities, Delayed
- Type IV Hypersensitivity
- Hypersensitivity, Tuberculin-Type
- Hypersensitivities, Tuberculin-Type
- Hypersensitivity, Tuberculin Type
- Tuberculin-Type Hypersensitivities
- Tuberculin-Type Hypersensitivity
- Tuberculin Type Hypersensitivity
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hypersensitivity, Delayed".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hypersensitivity, Delayed".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hypersensitivity, Delayed" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Hypersensitivity, Delayed" was a major or minor topic of these publication.