"DNA-Binding Proteins" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins which bind to DNA. The family includes proteins which bind to both double- and single-stranded DNA and also includes specific DNA binding proteins in serum which can be used as markers for malignant diseases.
|Single-Stranded DNA Binding Proteins
- Single-Stranded DNA Binding Proteins
- Single Stranded DNA Binding Proteins
- SS DNA BP
- DNA Single-Stranded Binding Protein
- DNA Single Stranded Binding Protein
- Single-Stranded DNA-Binding Protein
- DNA-Binding Protein, Single-Stranded
- Single Stranded DNA Binding Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "DNA-Binding Proteins".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "DNA-Binding Proteins".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "DNA-Binding Proteins" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "DNA-Binding Proteins" was a major or minor topic of these publication.