Transcription Factor CHOP
"Transcription Factor CHOP" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A CCAAT-enhancer binding protein that is induced by DNA DAMAGE and growth arrest. It serves as a dominant negative inhibitor of other CCAAT-enhancer binding proteins.
|Transcription Factor CHOP
- Transcription Factor CHOP
- CHOP, Transcription Factor
- Growth Arrest And DNA Damage-Inducible Protein 153
- Growth Arrest And DNA Damage Inducible Protein 153
- DNA Damage-Inducible Transcript 3 Protein
- DNA Damage Inducible Transcript 3 Protein
- GADD153 Protein
- C-EBP Homologous Protein
- C EBP Homologous Protein
- Homologous Protein, C-EBP
- DDIT3 Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Transcription Factor CHOP".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Transcription Factor CHOP".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Transcription Factor CHOP" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Transcription Factor CHOP" was a major or minor topic of these publication.