"Esophagoscopy" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Endoscopic examination, therapy or surgery of the esophagus.
|Esophagoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Esophagoscopic Surgical Procedures
- Esophagoscopic Surgical Procedure
- Procedure, Esophagoscopic Surgical
- Procedures, Esophagoscopic Surgical
- Surgical Procedure, Esophagoscopic
- Surgery, Esophagoscopic
- Surgical Procedures, Esophagoscopic
- Esophagoscopic Surgery
- Esophagoscopic Surgeries
- Surgeries, Esophagoscopic
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Esophagoscopy".
- Analytical, Diagnostic and Therapeutic Techniques and Equipment [E]
- Diagnosis [E01]
- Diagnostic Techniques and Procedures [E01.370]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Digestive System [E01.370.372]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.372.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.372.250.250]
- Esophagoscopy [E01.370.3126.96.36.1995]
- Diagnostic Techniques, Surgical [E01.370.388]
- Endoscopy [E01.370.388.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E01.370.388.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E01.370.3188.8.131.52]
- Esophagoscopy [E01.370.3184.108.40.206.260]
- Surgical Procedures, Operative [E04]
- Digestive System Surgical Procedures [E04.210]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.210.240]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.210.240.250]
- Esophagoscopy [E04.210.240.250.260]
- Surgical Procedures, Minimally Invasive [E04.800]
- Endoscopy [E04.800.250]
- Endoscopy, Digestive System [E04.800.250.250]
- Endoscopy, Gastrointestinal [E04.800.250.250.250]
- Esophagoscopy [E04.800.250.250.250.260]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Esophagoscopy".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Esophagoscopy" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Esophagoscopy" was a major or minor topic of these publication.