"Patient Selection" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Criteria and standards used for the determination of the appropriateness of the inclusion of patients with specific conditions in proposed treatment plans and the criteria used for the inclusion of subjects in various clinical trials and other research protocols.
- Patient Selection
- Patient Selections
- Selection, Patient
- Selections, Patient
Research Subject Recruitment
- Research Subject Recruitment
- Recruitment, Research Subject
- Recruitments, Research Subject
- Research Subject Recruitments
- Subject Recruitment, Research
- Subject Recruitments, Research
Research Subject Selection
- Research Subject Selection
- Research Subject Selections
- Selection, Research Subject
- Selections, Research Subject
- Subject Selection, Research
- Subject Selections, Research
Selection for Treatment
- Selection for Treatment
- Selection for Treatments
- Treatment, Selection for
- Treatments, Selection for
- Patient Recruitment
- Patient Recruitments
- Recruitment, Patient
- Recruitments, Patient
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Patient Selection".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Patient Selection".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Patient Selection" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Patient Selection" was a major or minor topic of these publication.