"Osteochondrodysplasias" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Abnormal development of cartilage and bone.
- Melnick-Needles Syndrome
- Melnick Needles Syndrome
- Syndrome, Melnick-Needles
- Osteodysplasty of Melnick and Needles
- Melnick-Needles Osteodysplasty
- Melnick Needles Osteodysplasty
- Osteodysplasty, Melnick-Needles
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Spondyloepiphyseal
- Dysplasias, Spondyloepiphyseal
- Spondyloepiphyseal Dysplasias
- Myotonic chondrodystrophy
- Spondylo-epimetaphyseal dysplasia with myotonia
- Schwartz Jampel Aberfeld syndrome
Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasia
- Dysplasia, Multiple Epiphyseal
- Dysplasias, Multiple Epiphyseal
- Epiphyseal Dysplasia, Multiple
- Epiphyseal Dysplasias, Multiple
- Multiple Epiphyseal Dysplasias
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Osteochondrodysplasias".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Osteochondrodysplasias".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Osteochondrodysplasias" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Osteochondrodysplasias" was a major or minor topic of these publication.