"Mastectomy, Segmental" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Removal of only enough breast tissue to ensure that the margins of the resected surgical specimen are free of tumor.
- Mastectomy, Segmental
- Mastectomies, Segmental
- Segmental Mastectomies
- Segmental Mastectomy
- Partial Mastectomy
- Mastectomies, Partial
- Mastectomy, Partial
- Partial Mastectomies
Limited Resection Mastectomy
- Limited Resection Mastectomy
- Limited Resection Mastectomies
- Mastectomies, Limited Resection
- Mastectomy, Limited Resection
- Resection Mastectomies, Limited
- Resection Mastectomy, Limited
- Local Excision Mastectomy
- Excision Mastectomies, Local
- Excision Mastectomy, Local
- Local Excision Mastectomies
- Mastectomies, Local Excision
- Mastectomy, Local Excision
- Breast-Conserving Surgery
- Breast Conserving Surgery
- Breast-Conserving Surgeries
- Surgeries, Breast-Conserving
- Surgery, Breast-Conserving
- Surgery, Breast Conserving
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Mastectomy, Segmental".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Mastectomy, Segmental".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Mastectomy, Segmental" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Mastectomy, Segmental" was a major or minor topic of these publication.