"Cerebral Infarction" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The formation of an area of NECROSIS in the CEREBRUM caused by an insufficiency of arterial or venous blood flow. Infarcts of the cerebrum are generally classified by hemisphere (i.e., left vs. right), lobe (e.g., frontal lobe infarction), arterial distribution (e.g., INFARCTION, ANTERIOR CEREBRAL ARTERY), and etiology (e.g., embolic infarction).
- Cerebral Infarction
- Cerebral Infarctions
- Infarctions, Cerebral
- Infarction, Cerebral
- Subcortical Infarction
- Infarction, Subcortical
- Infarctions, Subcortical
- Subcortical Infarctions
Cerebral Infarction, Right Hemisphere
- Cerebral Infarction, Right Hemisphere
- Infarction, Right Hemisphere, Cerebral
- Cerebral, Right Hemisphere, Infarction
- Right Hemisphere, Infarction, Cerebral
- Infarction, Cerebral, Right Hemisphere
- Right Hemisphere, Cerebral Infarction
Cerebral Infarction, Left Hemisphere
- Cerebral Infarction, Left Hemisphere
- Left Hemisphere, Infarction, Cerebral
- Infarction, Left Hemisphere, Cerebral
- Left Hemisphere, Cerebral Infarction
- Cerebral, Left Hemisphere, Infarction
- Infarction, Cerebral, Left Hemisphere
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cerebral Infarction".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cerebral Infarction".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cerebral Infarction" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cerebral Infarction" was a major or minor topic of these publication.