"Needs Assessment" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Systematic identification of a population's needs or the assessment of individuals to determine the proper level of services needed.
|Educational Needs Assessment
- Educational Needs Assessment
- Assessment, Educational Needs
- Needs Assessment, Educational
- Needs Assessments, Educational
Determination of Health Care Needs
- Determination of Health Care Needs
- Determination of Healthcare Needs
- Assessment of Healthcare Needs
- Needs Assessment, Healthcare
- Needs Assessments, Healthcare
- Assessment of Health Care Needs
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Needs Assessment".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Needs Assessment".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Needs Assessment" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Needs Assessment" was a major or minor topic of these publication.