"Cyclin D1" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Protein encoded by the bcl-1 gene which plays a critical role in regulating the cell cycle. Overexpression of cyclin D1 is the result of bcl-1 rearrangement, a t(11;14) translocation, and is implicated in various neoplasms.
- Cyclin D1
- bcl-1 Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, bcl-1
- bcl 1 Proto Oncogene Proteins
- bcl1 Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, bcl1
- bcl1 Proto Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-bcl-1
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c bcl 1
- c-bcl-1, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- CCND1 Protein
- PRAD1 Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Products bcl-1
- Proto Oncogene Products bcl 1
- Proto-Oncogene Protein bcl-1
- Proto Oncogene Protein bcl 1
- bcl-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- bcl-1 Proto-Oncogene Products
- Proto-Oncogene Products, bcl-1
- bcl 1 Proto Oncogene Products
- c-bcl-1 Proteins
- c bcl 1 Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cyclin D1".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cyclin D1".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cyclin D1" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cyclin D1" was a major or minor topic of these publication.