"Peptide PHI" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A 27-amino acid peptide with histidine at the N-terminal and isoleucine amide at the C-terminal. The exact amino acid composition of the peptide is species dependent. The peptide is secreted in the intestine, but is found in the nervous system, many organs, and in the majority of peripheral tissues. It has a wide range of biological actions, affecting the cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, respiratory, and central nervous systems.
- Peptide PHI
- Peptide HI
- Peptide Histidine Methionine
- Histidine Methionine, Peptide
- Methionine, Peptide Histidine
- Peptide Histidine-Isoleucine
- Histidine-Isoleucine, Peptide
- Peptide Histidine Isoleucine
- PHI Peptide
- Peptide, PHI
- Neuropeptide PHI 27
- Peptide PHM
- PHM, Peptide
- Peptide Histidine Isoleucinamide
- PHM Neuropeptide
- Neuropeptide, PHM
- Pro-Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Intestinal Peptide, Pro-Vasoactive
- Peptide, Pro-Vasoactive Intestinal
- Pro Vasoactive Intestinal Peptide
- Peptide PHI-27
- Peptide PHI 27
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Peptide PHI".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Peptide PHI".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Peptide PHI" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Peptide PHI" was a major or minor topic of these publication.