Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cellular DNA-binding proteins encoded by the rel gene (GENES, REL). They are expressed predominately in hematopoietic cells and may play a role in lymphocyte differentiation. Rel frequently combines with other related proteins (NF-KAPPA B, I-kappa B, relA) to form heterodimers that regulate transcription. Rearrangement or overexpression of c-rel can cause tumorigenesis.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c rel
- c-rel, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- p68 c-rel
- c-rel, p68
- p68 c rel
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-rel
- Proto Oncogene Protein c rel
- c-rel, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins rel
- Proto Oncogene Proteins rel
- c-rel Protein
- Protein, c-rel
- c rel Protein
- rel Proto-Oncogene Product p68
- rel Proto Oncogene Product p68
- Proto-Oncogene Products c-rel
- Proto Oncogene Products c rel
- c-rel, Proto-Oncogene Products
- c-rel Proteins
- Proteins, c-rel
- c rel Proteins
- rel Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins, rel
- rel Proto Oncogene Proteins
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-rel" was a major or minor topic of these publication.