"Collateral Circulation" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Maintenance of blood flow to an organ despite obstruction of a principal vessel. Blood flow is maintained through small vessels.
- Collateral Circulation
- Collateral Circulation, Blood
- Blood Collateral Circulation
- Circulation, Blood Collateral
- Collateral Circulations, Blood
- Circulation, Collateral
- Collateral Circulations
- Collateral Blood Circulation
- Circulation, Collateral Blood
- Collateral Blood Circulations
- Blood Circulation, Collateral
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Collateral Circulation".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Collateral Circulation".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Collateral Circulation" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Collateral Circulation" was a major or minor topic of these publication.