"Antigens, CD8" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Differentiation antigens found on thymocytes and on cytotoxic and suppressor T-lymphocytes. CD8 antigens are members of the immunoglobulin supergene family and are associative recognition elements in MHC (Major Histocompatibility Complex) Class I-restricted interactions.
- Antigens, CD8
- T8 Antigens, T-Cell
- Antigens, T-Cell T8
- T-Cell T8 Antigens
- T8 Antigens, T Cell
- Leu-2 Antigens
- Antigens, Leu-2
- Leu 2 Antigens
- CD8 Antigen
- Antigen, CD8
- CD8 Antigens
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD8".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD8 [D23.050.301.264.035.108]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD8 [D23.050.301.264.894.108]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D188.8.131.52]
- Antigens, CD8 [D184.108.40.206.109]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D220.127.116.114]
- Antigens, CD8 [D18.104.22.1684.108]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD8".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD8" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD8" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.