"Antigens, CD4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
55-kDa antigens found on HELPER-INDUCER T-LYMPHOCYTES and on a variety of other immune cell types. CD4 antigens are members of the immunoglobulin supergene family and are implicated as associative recognition elements in MAJOR HISTOCOMPATIBILITY COMPLEX class II-restricted immune responses. On T-lymphocytes they define the helper/inducer subset. CD4 antigens also serve as INTERLEUKIN-15 receptors and bind to the HIV receptors, binding directly to the HIV ENVELOPE PROTEIN GP120.
- Antigens, CD4
- CD4 Receptors
- Receptors, CD4
- Receptors, Surface CD4
- CD4 Receptors, Surface
- Surface CD4 Receptors
- T4 Antigens, T-Cell
- Antigens, T-Cell T4
- T-Cell T4 Antigens
- T4 Antigens, T Cell
- Surface CD4 Receptor
- CD4 Receptor, Surface
- CD4 Antigen
- Antigen, CD4
- CD4 Antigens
- CD4 Molecule
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antigens, CD4".
- Chemicals and Drugs [D]
- Amino Acids, Peptides, and Proteins [D12]
- Proteins [D12.776]
- Membrane Proteins [D12.776.543]
- Receptors, Cell Surface [D12.776.543.750]
- Receptors, Immunologic [D12.776.543.750.705]
- Receptors, Cytokine [D12.776.543.750.705.852]
- Receptors, Interleukin [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420]
- Receptors, Interleukin-16 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.810]
- Antigens, CD4 [D12.776.543.750.705.852.420.810.500]
- Receptors, Virus [D12.776.543.750.925]
- Receptors, HIV [D12.776.543.750.925.700]
- Antigens, CD4 [D12.776.543.750.925.700.025]
- Biological Factors [D23]
- Antigens [D23.050]
- Antigens, Surface [D23.050.301]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.050.301.264]
- Antigens, CD [D23.050.301.264.035]
- Antigens, CD4 [D23.050.301.264.035.104]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D23.050.301.264.894]
- Antigens, CD4 [D23.050.301.264.894.100]
- Biological Markers [D23.101]
- Antigens, Differentiation [D23.101.100]
- Antigens, CD [D126.96.36.199]
- Antigens, CD4 [D188.8.131.52.104]
- Antigens, Differentiation, T-Lymphocyte [D184.108.40.2064]
- Antigens, CD4 [D220.127.116.114.100]
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antigens, CD4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antigens, CD4" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antigens, CD4" was a major or minor topic of these publication.
People who have written about this concept.
Top journals in which articles about this concept have been published.