Hip Dislocation, Congenital
"Hip Dislocation, Congenital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Congenital dislocation of the hip generally includes subluxation of the femoral head, acetabular dysplasia, and complete dislocation of the femoral head from the true acetabulum. This condition occurs in approximately 1 in 1000 live births and is more common in females than in males.
|Hip Dislocation, Congenital
- Hip Dislocation, Congenital
- Congenital Hip Dysplasia
- Congenital Hip Dysplasias
- Dysplasias, Congenital Hip
- Hip Dysplasias, Congenital
- Hip Dysplasia, Congenital
- Congenital Hip Dislocation
- Congenital Hip Dislocations
- Dislocations, Congenital Hip
- Hip Dislocations, Congenital
- Dislocation, Congenital Hip
- Dysplasia, Congenital Hip
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Hip Dislocation, Congenital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Hip Dislocation, Congenital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Hip Dislocation, Congenital" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Hip Dislocation, Congenital" was a major or minor topic of these publication.