Atrial Premature Complexes
"Atrial Premature Complexes" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of cardiac arrhythmia with premature atrial contractions or beats caused by signals originating from ectopic atrial sites. The ectopic signals may or may not conduct to the HEART VENTRICLES. Atrial premature complexes are characterized by premature P waves on ECG which are different in configuration from the P waves generated by the normal pacemaker complex in the SINOATRIAL NODE.
|Atrial Premature Complexes
- Atrial Premature Complexes
- Premature Complexes, Atrial
- Atrial Premature Complex
- Atrial Premature Complices
- Premature Complex, Atrial
- Premature Complices, Atrial
- Premature Supraventricular Beats
- Premature Supraventricular Beat
- Supraventricular Beat, Premature
- Supraventricular Beats, Premature
- Premature Atrial Beats
- Atrial Beat, Premature
- Atrial Beats, Premature
- Premature Atrial Beat
- Premature Atrial Complex
- Atrial Complex, Premature
- Atrial Complices, Premature
- Premature Atrial Complices
- Premature Atrial Contractions
- Atrial Contraction, Premature
- Atrial Contractions, Premature
- Premature Atrial Contraction
- Atrial Ectopic Beats
- Atrial Ectopic Beat
- Ectopic Beat, Atrial
- Ectopic Beats, Atrial
- Extrasystole, Atrial
- Atrial Extrasystole
- Atrial Extrasystoles
- Extrasystoles, Atrial
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Atrial Premature Complexes".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Atrial Premature Complexes".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Atrial Premature Complexes" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Atrial Premature Complexes" was a major or minor topic of these publication.