"Orthomyxoviridae Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Virus diseases caused by the ORTHOMYXOVIRIDAE.
- Orthomyxoviridae Infections
- Infections, Orthomyxovirus
- Infection, Orthomyxovirus
- Orthomyxovirus Infection
- Infections, Orthomyxoviridae
- Infection, Orthomyxoviridae
- Orthomyxoviridae Infection
- Orthomyxovirus Infections
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Orthomyxoviridae Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Orthomyxoviridae Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Orthomyxoviridae Infections" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Orthomyxoviridae Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publication.