"Pneumococcal Infections" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Infections with bacteria of the species STREPTOCOCCUS PNEUMONIAE.
- Pneumococcal Infections
- Streptococcus pneumoniae Infections
- Infections, Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Infection, Streptococcus pneumoniae
- Streptococcus pneumoniae Infection
- pneumoniae Infection, Streptococcus
- pneumoniae Infections, Streptococcus
- Infections, Pneumococcal
- Infection, Pneumococcal
- Pneumococcal Infection
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Pneumococcal Infections".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Pneumococcal Infections".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Pneumococcal Infections" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Pneumococcal Infections" was a major or minor topic of these publication.