Fibroblast Growth Factor 4
"Fibroblast Growth Factor 4" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A HEPARIN binding fibroblast growth factor that may play a role in LIMB BUDS development.
|Fibroblast Growth Factor 4
- Fibroblast Growth Factor 4
- Heparin Secretory Transforming Protein-1
- Heparin Secretory Transforming Protein 1
- Proto-Oncogene Protein Hst-1
- Hst-1, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto Oncogene Protein Hst 1
- Kaposi's Sarcoma Fibroblast Growth Factor
- Proto-Oncogene Protein kfgf
- Proto Oncogene Protein kfgf
- kfgf, Proto-Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Fibroblast Growth Factor 4".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Fibroblast Growth Factor 4".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Fibroblast Growth Factor 4" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Fibroblast Growth Factor 4" was a major or minor topic of these publication.