Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate
"Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Specialized PHOTOTRANSDUCTION neurons in the vertebrates, such as the RETINAL ROD CELLS and the RETINAL CONE CELLS. Non-visual photoreceptor neurons have been reported in the deep brain, the PINEAL GLAND and organs of the circadian system.
|Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate
- Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate
- Cell, Vertebrate Photoreceptor
- Cells, Vertebrate Photoreceptor
- Photoreceptor Cell, Vertebrate
- Vertebrate Photoreceptor Cell
- Vertebrate Photoreceptor Cells
- Vertebrate Photoreceptors
- Photoreceptors, Vertebrate
- Photoreceptor, Vertebrate
- Vertebrate Photoreceptor
- Rods and Cones
- Cones and Rods
Retinal Photoreceptor Cells
- Retinal Photoreceptor Cells
- Cell, Retinal Photoreceptor
- Cells, Retinal Photoreceptor
- Photoreceptor Cell, Retinal
- Photoreceptor Cells, Retinal
- Retinal Photoreceptor Cell
- Photoreceptors, Retinal
- Photoreceptor, Retinal
- Retinal Photoreceptor
- Retinal Photoreceptors
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Photoreceptor Cells, Vertebrate" was a major or minor topic of these publication.