Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl
"Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proto-oncogene proteins that negatively regulate RECEPTOR PROTEIN-TYROSINE KINASE signaling. It is a UBIQUITIN-PROTEIN LIGASE and the cellular homologue of ONCOGENE PROTEIN V-CBL.
|Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl
- Proteins c-cbl, Proto-Oncogene
- Proto Oncogene Proteins c cbl
- c-cbl, Proto-Oncogene Proteins
- Proto-Oncogene Protein c-cbl
- Proto Oncogene Protein c cbl
- c-cbl, Proto-Oncogene Protein
- CBL E3 Ubiquitin Protein Ligase
- cbl Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, cbl
- cbl Proto Oncogene Protein
- c-cbl Protein
- c-cbl Proto-Oncogene Protein
- Proto-Oncogene Protein, c-cbl
- c cbl Proto Oncogene Protein
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-cbl" was a major or minor topic of these publication.