"Antirheumatic Agents" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Drugs that are used to treat RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS.
- Antirheumatic Agents
- Agents, Antirheumatic
- Antirheumatic Drugs
- Drugs, Antirheumatic
- Anti-Rheumatic Agents
- Agents, Anti-Rheumatic
- Anti Rheumatic Agents
- Anti-Rheumatic Drugs
- Anti Rheumatic Drugs
- Drugs, Anti-Rheumatic
Antirheumatic Drugs, Disease-Modifying
- Antirheumatic Drugs, Disease-Modifying
- Antirheumatic Drugs, Disease Modifying
- Drugs, Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic
- Disease-Modifying, Antirheumatic Second-Line Drugs
- Disease Modifying, Antirheumatic Second Line Drugs
- Antirheumatic Disease-Modifying Second-Line Drugs
- Antirheumatic Disease Modifying Second Line Drugs
- Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs
- Disease Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Antirheumatic Agents".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Antirheumatic Agents".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Antirheumatic Agents" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Antirheumatic Agents" was a major or minor topic of these publication.