Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty
"Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
A type of heart valve surgery that involves the repair, replacement, or reconstruction of the annuli of HEART VALVES. It includes shortening the circumference of the annulus to improve valve closing capacity and reinforcing the annulus as a step in more complex valve repairs.
|Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty
- Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty
- Annuloplasties, Cardiac Valve
- Annuloplasty, Cardiac Valve
- Cardiac Valve Annuloplasties
- Valve Annuloplasties, Cardiac
- Valve Annuloplasty, Cardiac
- Valvular Annuloplasty
- Annuloplasties, Valvular
- Annuloplasty, Valvular
- Valvular Annuloplasties
- Heart Valve Annuloplasty
- Annuloplasties, Heart Valve
- Annuloplasty, Heart Valve
- Heart Valve Annuloplasties
- Valve Annuloplasties, Heart
- Valve Annuloplasty, Heart
Cardiac Valve Annulus Repair
- Cardiac Valve Annulus Repair
- Heart Valve Annulus Repair
- Cardiac Valve Annular Repair
- Heart Valve Annular Repair
- Annular Repair, Cardiac Valve
- Annulus Repair, Cardiac Valve
Cardiac Valve Annular Reduction
- Cardiac Valve Annular Reduction
- Cardiac Valve Annulus Shortening
- Cardiac Valve Annulus Reduction
- Annular Reduction, Cardiac Valve
- Annulus Reduction, Cardiac Valve
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "Cardiac Valve Annuloplasty" was a major or minor topic of these publication.