"IMP Dehydrogenase" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
An enzyme that catalyzes the dehydrogenation of inosine 5'-phosphate to xanthosine 5'-phosphate in the presence of NAD. EC 188.8.131.52.
- IMP Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, IMP
- Inosine-5-Monophosphate Dehydrogenase
- Dehydrogenase, Inosine-5-Monophosphate
- Inosine 5 Monophosphate Dehydrogenase
- Inosinic Acid Dehydrogenase
- Acid Dehydrogenase, Inosinic
- Dehydrogenase, Inosinic Acid
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "IMP Dehydrogenase".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "IMP Dehydrogenase".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "IMP Dehydrogenase" by people in the URMC Research Network by year, and whether "IMP Dehydrogenase" was a major or minor topic of these publication.